Obama has a 'CrackBerry'



I'm not going to blog about last night's debate. Especially because everyone else has. I will, however, say that McCain referring to Obama as "that one" is the most disrespectful shit I've ever heard! Seriously dude? "That one"? It was borderline racist. And...did anyone else notice that McCain refused, flat out refused to shake Obama's hand after the debate. What the fuck?! You don't have to like him, but you MUST respect him. Especially when the public's watching your every move bitch!

Anyway...I came across these pictures of Obama using his BlackBerry this morning. They made me smile. Someone send me his pin so I can PING him. LoL!




1 comments:

Tracy (aka son2) | October 8, 2008 at 8:38 PM

I love the photo of him wearing the jeans...I remember all of the hype. Go-bama!