Trendsetters, beware...



Not like this is new news, but these days it's becoming an epidemic!

Swagger jacking is at all time high!

Now, I take A LOT of pride in being a trendsetter. I love the love and the attention I get when doing something completely original, but most of all, I just like being myself. I don't even mind people taking cues from my style. You know, little pieces here and there. BUT it's quite another thing when someone watches and monitors your EVERY move and attempts to be your clone. That shit drives me completely mad! I mean, INSANE! Really, is it that hard to come up with your own original ideas? I do it everyday! If it is, why don't you wait a few months before humping what someone has done. This way it's not so obvious (or annoying).

*sigh*
I just needed to vent...

Trendsetters, watch your asses.

3 comments:

Curtiss King | October 27, 2008 at 2:40 PM

1. Step to recovery - Admitting you have a problem....

"hi group, my name is dwan howard, and I am a swagger jacker" looooooooool!

LaLa | October 27, 2008 at 3:37 PM

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I just fell out of my chair DYING... hahaha I read D's blog first and I thought Man this guy is toooo much, ahhh made my belly ache, then I click over to read your blog and bam! hahaha OMG toooo funny.


But in ALL seriousness, it's when others ride your ish, as "their own" that you know you truly made it ;) just letting you know!!!

OG's always do it better, get with it D!

ox

ladebelle | October 28, 2008 at 10:26 AM

u kno... the person who said that imitation was the best form of flattery was so obviously an idiot...

i totally agree with you here!