"blackmail" pictures


So, I get a text message that says...

"I got some funny pictures of you. If you don't want them on facebook , I want $100 trillion. (insert evil laugh here)"

This is a picture "my friend" took of me when I fell asleep on her couch a couple of weeks ago. Haha! Who does this?! I look terrible. I was so exhausted. This is what a man who works hard and plays even harder looks like.

Honestly, I'm not one of those people who takes himself too seriously. I have a good sense of humor and I can laugh at myself. You won't catch me untagging pictures of myself from facebook. I'm not ashamed of anything I do and just like I have good days, I have bad ones too. This is hilarious, but trust, payback will ensue. She falls asleep in my bed all the time! Muahahaha!

3 comments:

LaLa | January 12, 2009 at 3:46 PM

this is too funny and too cute!

love it~


btw you don't look horrible, you look adorable, sleeping men are the BEST...their mouth isn't moving lmao.

Athena Christine. | January 12, 2009 at 4:46 PM

LOL.awe. how cute. sleeping like a baby.

Mrs. Johnson | January 12, 2009 at 8:03 PM

i didn't even know you could "untag" on facebook. smh & lol! you help me out in this tech world!

btw...i see your twitter stuff, but i don't have enough energy to wrap my mind around it quite yet. i guess i'll get to it when i get bored enough at work! ;)

i like the pic-i wish i looked that good when i'm sleeping!