Weekend Dreaming 01.23.09



This has been an extremely interesting week, to say the least.

I turned 24 years old, by the grace of God. I had an opportunity to take the day off from work, reflect and give Him thanks for where I've been and where I'm going. Having direction is a beautiful thing. That night I enjoyed an intimate dinner with some of my closest friends...and randomly saw Pau Gasol (of the Los Angeles Lakers) across the restaurant.

In the same day, I received the best and most impactful gift of my life - our country's first African American President Barack Hussein Obama. It was more than an honor to share that day with him. It made me feel special and in my own way I believe it was a sign that I'm destined for great things.

I also came to some realizations. Things have a way of repeating themselves in my life. God gives me signs and I always listen, but I try not to be too hasty in my decisions to act. I listened, acted (or should I say reacted) and I feel good about my decisions...

And finally, good things are coming and I'm more than elated. Stay tuned...



THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD WEEKEND (like always)! I'm going to have a chill night tonight. Tomorrow..."80s Day Out" with my closest friends for my birthday. I know it sounds weird now, but it'll all make sense when I post the pictures next week. And finally, see you Sunday Lala. I can't wait buddy!




God Bless and good night!

3 comments:

brook lynne carter. | January 23, 2009 at 6:01 PM

happy birthday. :o]

LaLa | January 24, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I love how I'm always purple lol

see you sunday buddy

ALARM SET!


haha

-L

LaLa | January 25, 2009 at 11:08 PM

you the best

first of many, I had a blast!

-L