How I Spent My Birthday :: 1.20 - 1.24

01.20.09
The day of my [historical] birthday, I took the day off work and watched all the Obama ceremonies on television with some of my closest friends. I really didn't expect them to make a big deal of my birthday because of what was going on, but I was dead wrong. I was bombarded with balloons, gifts, food and love!



01.24.09
Saturday, I invited all my friends out for an "80s Prom" themed birthday celebration. We started off at my favorite Indian food restaurant, Gill's, in Downtown L.A. It was freakin awesome! Most of my friends participated with the 80s theme - which was hilarious. A lot of them had never had Indian food, so I'm glad I was able to expose them to something new. Our plans for partying on the rooftop at the Standard were foiled, so we went to a local club call the J Lounge and had a blast!

I LOVE my friends to death! I know you're all reading and I just want to tell you that you guys are the best! I always assume that my birthday's couldn't get any better, but every year of my life proves me wrong.









1 comments:

LaLa | January 29, 2009 at 9:16 AM

I love, love, love 3rd pic down from the top... awe. I love that face. lol this pictures are amazing, and I'm so happy those who mattered most to you showed up and celebrated because really that's all that matters!! Your day, your happiness, your life 24 years later ;)


<3