Weekend Purchases


Shiny Denim Diagonal Strap Gym Bag $45, American Apparel

One of the reasons why I love my best friend so much is because of her big heart. We did a little shopping this past weekend for my birthday celebration this coming weekend. We stopped in American Apparel and I fell in love with the dope black gym bag you see above. I put it on the counter and went back to look at a few things. When I got back she had purchased the bag for me and refused to let me pay for it, simply saying, "just think of it as an early birthday gift."
:-)

Love you Toots!


Generic Surplus Oxford $70, Urban Outfitters

I've wanted these kicks since I posted them a couple of months ago. So, on my way to dinner with my friends last night I stopped in Urban Outfitters and picked up a pair.

0 comments: