Getting it in!


In an effort to get back on top my eating right and exercising, I thought it would be cool to share all my findings. While I was perusing the Men's Health website today I stumbled across a great section that has all the information from the Eat This, Not That! books by David Zinczenko. Attempting to eat right while juggling a busy life presents a big challenge. I know for me, when I'm out running errands or taking care of business, when I get really hungry my first inclination is stop by some of my favorite fast food places. While trying to get back on it, I've kind of forgotten everything I've learned about healthy living and the first place that comes to mind when thinking of healthy fast options is Subway. That's dead wrong. Just about every restaurant you can think of has at least 3 healthy options to choose from. Most of which are well proportioned and delicious. I must admit that some of the "Not That" stuff broke my heart. Namely, the chicken burrito from Chipotle and the tuna sandwich at Subway - two of my absolute favorites. So disappointing. LoL! But, I know that in order to get where I want to be that certain things must be sacrificed. CLICK HERE and explore the website for yourself. You'll be amazed by all the foods you had misconceptions about.


This was my lunch today. I know the picture above doesn't look too appetizing, but it was delicious. I had water, pineapples, asparagus, and a turkey sandwich with romaine lettuce, sundried tomatoes, pepperjack cheese and hummus. So healthy and even more tasty.

1 comments:

brook lynne carter. | January 9, 2009 at 1:59 PM

ok wait a sec, i like the whopper.