A Simply Social Event


Sunday, my friend Elle came down to my 'hood to treat me for my birthday. She told me I had to ready super early, so I had no idea what she had up her sleeves. I was thinking, breakfast at one of your run-of-the-mill restaurants or something, but I was dead wrong. She took me to brunch at Spaghettini in Seal Beach. OMG! We had the greatest time! I've never been to or heard of Spaghettini so I had no idea what I was getting myself into. The restauranted is hosted by 94.7 THE WAVE on Sundays. On top of having a full buffet of gourment food, you also get an entree, champagne, dessert and live jazz music.

The food was amazing! The jazz band was great! And the company was even better! We talked about everything from our dreams to past and present relationships. Afterwards, we went and saw Bride Wars with by future baby's mom Anne Hathaway. It was a pretty good movie. We laughed at almost everything. I think the other people in the theater thought we were crazy! Who cares?! LoL! Afterward, we copped some treats from a nearby candy store and munched on them like little kids.

Friends like this make life worth living. Days filled with great fellowship and laughter really do something for my spirit. They improve the quality of my life.

Thanks again Lala!!!!








2 comments:

LaLa | January 30, 2009 at 10:29 AM

I should kick you for posting those damn pictures lmao
all in fun all in love

it was my pleasure to share in your birthday week. I'm glad you had a good time, ex-huffier!

<3

Mrs. Johnson | January 30, 2009 at 2:15 PM

i forgot about that place! it's on my to-do list!

nice birthday gift!