More On Jay Electronica


I have such a love/hate relationship with the internet. The reason I hate it is because it's making lame people even lamer. People who had little social skills to begin with have become even less social because they rely on facebook and MySpace to do it for them. One of the reasons I love it (and this may sound like a complete contradiction, but...) is because of it's power to connect people. I've reconnected with so many old friends and family through different social networking websites. I keep up with a lot of my friends from college on facebook and it helps me stay in tune with what's going on.

The other reason I love the internet is because you get the opportunity to connect and talk with people that you wouldn't have under normal circumstances. Last week I finally joined Twitter. I tagged Jay Electronica as one of the people I'm "following" and the back & forth you see below is what ensued this past Friday...


Now, for the people that don't personally know me, my government name is not Seth Brundle. It's one of my many aliases. All my friends have asked me where it came from and no one has caught the reference. Until now that is. Jay is the only person who figured out that I got the name from Jeff Goldblum's character in The Fly and he gave me props for the creativity in the name. How cool is that shit?


Not only did he give me props for the name, but he also recommended me to MTV VJ Sway Calloway to follow on Twitter. You should do the same. CLICK HERE to follow me on Twitter.

Dude, is way cool. I think he and Wale are my two favorite rappers right now...

0 comments: