Featured :: BASQUEWAIST



When my friends and I went out Saturday for my birthday celebrations, the good folks at J Lounge were having a special event hosted by The Confluence, complete with red carpet and pressboards. The minute my friends and I walked in, we got accosted (in a good way) by all the photographers out front. One in particular, a beautiful young photographer named Diane Abapo, asked to take my picture individually (see photo below), then she took my name. I didn't really think much of it at first, but then she found me on facebook and told me that she featured me on her blog, BASQUEWAIST. BASQUEWAIST describes themselves as, "Cinched waist, perfect taste. Four L.A. girls, one communal closet. Taking snapshots of outfits for your fashion profit."

Ahhh! So fucking cool! I feel a little like a celebrity. CLICK HERE to see the feature.

2 comments:

Mrs. Johnson | January 30, 2009 at 9:31 AM

YOU'RE A STAR!!!!!!!!!!! that was cute!

LaLa | January 30, 2009 at 10:33 AM

that you are!

10 steps forward.


I adore you.
-L