The DAY that just keeps on giving.

4rm: "Baby"
As if I hadn't gotten enough already, my official birthday gift from "baby" finally arrived Wednesday night. I was way too excited. She got me a pair of the dopest red boating shoes from UO. I already know how I'm going to freak 'em. Perfect addition to my repertoire.

Thanks babe! Love you!





4rm: Sis
And... my sister Sontue and her husband, Jarah, got me a gift card for Hot Topic. I had to cop the Marvel T (w/ Spiderman, Captain America, Wolverine, and Iron Man) you see below. What can I say? I can't help it. I'm a die hard comic book geek.

Thanks sis!

5 comments:

LaLa | January 30, 2009 at 10:28 AM

awe the birthday love continues, I love it!! See just go for a month like me. lol

those shoes are UH-mazing

Mrs. Johnson | January 30, 2009 at 1:52 PM

awwww!!!! what a great SUR-PRIZE post! i'm glad you like it. i should know how to shop for you by next year! :)

Mrs. Johnson | January 30, 2009 at 1:53 PM

and that's tight how you linked our page with our names! i'm trying to keep up with you! haha

Anonymous | February 5, 2009 at 2:35 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hippo_Lee_toe | February 7, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Awe.. thats tooo cute.. I love the shoes sooooo much