Weekend Dreaming 01.09.09


Friday's always take me back to the time when I was a kid, watching and waiting for the bell to ring so I could go home. I'm sitting in my office bored out of my mind and I just want to pack my shit up and leave, but my boss would definitely look at me funny if I did. So, I'll wait...

This week got off to a really rough start. Sometimes we get so caught up in our life's struggles that we forget that God is in control of it all. No matter what you're going through, take it all to Him. Please don't forget to pray...on a regular. God is all knowing so there's no need to front, lie or be super formal with Him. He knows you. He knows me, so He helped me get through this week and He's helping with everything that I've brought to Him. Thank you Father...

I'm not really excited for the weekend like I usually am. I'm going to busier than I generally am and I doubt I'll have time to sleep in or go to the gym. But I'm definitely not complaining cause I'd be mad if I wasn't ACTIVE™. Actually having a life is a blessing. I know a lot of people who spend A LOT of time on the internet and watching TV. Hmmm, not the life for me. I love the internet, as you know, but I love interacting with people even more. Tomorrow night should be fun though... (Shout to my weekend running buddies Misch, Lovey, Cannon, Sean, TJ, John, Ant, Patrick, OD and Happy Birthday Amanda! LoL!)

Oh, the peacoat is Ralph Lauren and the purple shirt is Polo if you were wondering. LoL! I'm sorry. I had a Kanye moment. Remember the Can't Tell Me Nothing (2007) mixtape? "The polo is Versace, by the way!" Ha! I'm an idiot, I know.

God Bless people...and Happy Friday!

2 comments:

brook lynne carter. | January 9, 2009 at 5:38 PM

hey thanks for all the kudos, i appreciate any and all love!

LaLa | January 12, 2009 at 5:41 AM

I too feel all and everything your saying in this one.

keep that handsome face to the sky and the lord's spirit in your stride, always better days ahead.

Have a blessed week sir.

<3 L